SKU NO.: ENGELBERT-22042-BLK
A modern silouette with wide-cut double straps, 6 holes decorative shoe lace; and secure with tonal buckle at slingback. Then set on a moulded midsole outlined by tanned leather at the welt.
With ENGELBERT, you transform a simple tee and bermudas look into an effectlessly stylish dude.
Upper: Cow Leather
Weight: 600G - 800G
- Padded nylon straps.
- Adjustable strap with Velcro fastening at the back and front.
- Moulded PU insole.
- Chucky EVA outsole with blue trimming
Each side of the sandal is kept inside a dust bag respectively, with sufficient paper stuffing to maintain the shape of the sandal. The sandals will then be placed inside Projet1826 shoes box, inspired by the vintage table top digital radio-clock, made from 70% recycle corrugated box with drawer-like pull-out section that allow footwear to be removed. An ideal way to store and organise footwear at home. It is good enough to recycle and nice enough to keep.
Upon receiving your order, our warehouse team will pack the shoes box in a waterproof flyer and seal it securely before delivery. Its our responsibility to ensure the item is in perfect condition before reaching your doorstep.
1. What is the returns and exchange policy?
Returns and exhchange are accepted within 14 days of purchase base on date of receipt (for Malaysia orders only) and only if the following conditions are met:
- All items must be unworn and their outsoles must be clean and in their original condition.
- All Items must be in their original packaging.
- Returns and exchanges are not accepted for promotion items or items purchased during promotion period.
For returns and exchanges, customers are advised to notify us first at firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting the order number and product details.
Shipping costs for return/exchange orders are borne by customer and we are not liable until item reaches our office; and re-shipping costs for exchanged orders are also borne by customers .
Items that are damaged, marked or altered will not be accepted. Any items returned under these conditions and/or fall under non-returnable categories will be sent back to the customer; and re-shipping costs for exchange orders are borne by customers .
Please note that we do reserve the right not to allow the return/exchange of products or refund of any transactions although the condition above is met.
2. How do I return something to you?
For a step - by - step guide on how to return your item(s), please click here.
Returns can be dropped off at the nearest Tresgo centers. Kindly keep a record of your return tracking number. Directions can be found below:
- Go to http://tresgo.my and click “Returns”
- Fill in returns information (name, email, mobile no. and insert the respective order number (Merchant are to inform the customer).This is for us to identify the respective order that is being returned.
- Print out the airway bill and find the nearest CollectCo point to drop the item
Please return your returns to the address below :
C7, Jalan Subang 9 Lot 886, Taman Perindustrian Subang,
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Malaysia
or Email email@example.com
3. Where can you find the Return Form?
You can print the return form here.
4. Whether we will refund you your delivery charge?
You may drop off your parcel for free at your nearest Collectco branch with the consignment note provided in your parcel. (Malaysia only)
However if you did not get one and/or you get charged for your parcel, send us a photo of the receipt and your bank account details. We will then refund the amount accordingly to your bank account.
5. What happen if the refund amount is incorrect?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your store credit accordingly. Applicable to Malaysia only
6. Whether we have received your returned items?
We will email you as soon as we receive and process the parcel to let you know that it is safely in our hands.
7. what if you have returned an item and it was incorrectly refunded or replaced?
Do email us at email@example.com and we will check on your orders accordingly.
8. Whether you can collect or return a parcel in person?
We don't accept walk-in pickup and/or returns at our warehouse. You may ship your item to us or arrange a free pick-up by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only Asian foot last (foot mould) is used to wrap all Projet1826 sandals to fit our
Asian feet contour. That is why its super comfortable
All designs are carefully considered, researched and thought through by us.
We follow latest color and material trend, but keeping design original.
Coming from a shoes manufacturing background, quality raw materials are easily
accessible at low cost. We don’t stinge on material usage and that explain why
our retail price is so affordable for hand made genuine calf leather footwear.
Absolutely NO usage of pigskin material!
The rubber soles are selected from natural latex with flexibility, non slip and
humidity friendly properties.
Easy to wear
No shoes laces and metal zips, simply slip on and go. We promise you won’t be late for your appointments!